Hello and Welcome to Eliyo!
If you want to get started right away, then Visit Clayton in Lavinth, a city in the world of Eliyo. Clayton is a breeder of sorts and may be willing to help you out. He knows a lot about taking care of elons too.
If you prefer to read more before jumping in then you can continue by reading the Getting Started Guide now and then visit Clayton when you’re ready. You could also visit the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page to get some quick answers.×
Here is some additional information about in game content.
Table of Contents
There are many breeds in Eliyo, here is a list of ones currently accessible in game.
Fox creature timid and shy they are loyal companions
Lynx like creature
Deer like creature
A dragon type creature more elusive they are hard to find and harder to tame.
Yorge are playful active creatures. The males can often be seen fighting for dominance headbutting each other to show whose boss.
Large and friendly these birds can be flighty when startled, but they can be fierce in battle if you get one in a fighting mood.
8 Elements Found in Eliyo
The natural elemental type, and yes natural is not elementless but it is an element in and of itself. Think of it like spirit. The natural element may seem normal but it has a grit of spirit and energy to it. This energy shows in the way an elon manages to control its movements in battle through discipline. Discoveries of the untapped potential within this element continue to be discovered as different elons hone on their skills to refine their training.
The plant elemental type is a steady-does-it type of element. Some like to say that it is the oldest element, however it seems more likely that the water element came first, and that even the untapped mysteries of the natural element make it a contender among those. Regardless, the plant elemental type maintains pools of energy in reserve and craftily finds its way to victory in battle by relying on its potent effects.
The water elemental type ebbs and flows to maintain balance. It also stores up its energy, but like waves crashing on the shore, it packs a persistent wallop for those who engage with it in battle.
Fire as an elemental typing generally builds up with a rage as a battle progresses and works up its power feeding from the heat off its previous attacks each time to sweep and consume the battle field.
The electric typing is quick on its feet, so to speak, and spends its energy to be the first to engage in battle. The electric element may seem random and chaotic to some but it is actually precise as it zig-zag’s in the fastest most direct and calculated way possible. Those who engage in battle with this type of element do not want to be caught off guard. However, it is understood that this type of element can be difficult to control even for the highest of trained elons and thus can prove to sometimes be semi-unstable at best.
Some say that the Ice element is more of an opposite of fire rather than water, and others go so far as to say that it is actually the culmination of the water and wind elements combined. All of this is speculation; however ice is yet a force to be reckoned with when engaged in battle.
The Stone Type refuses to budge for anything and stands to defend its ground. It shares a special connection to the earth and uses that to a bulwark of an advantage in battle. But don’t take its defensive posture lightly as it too can pack a punch for those who underestimate its power.
Wind as an elemental type can be very subtle at a glance, but if underestimated can prove to be a force untamable. The very air around those who engage with this element can become a violent whirlwind making it difficult to defend against. Elons of this type, if trained in it properly, can learn to control this element with great precision.
Elemental Baseline Proficiencies and Resistances
Starting elemental stat information for single typed elons. Dual typing starting stats are determined by this chart as well with 60% of the stat value coming from it's first primary element and the other 40% from it's secondary typing.
|Base Resistances Chart - Defending Side|