Hello and Welcome to Eliyo!
If you want to get started right away, then Visit Clayton in Lavinth, a city in the world of Eliyo. Clayton is a breeder of sorts and may be willing to help you out. He knows a lot about taking care of elons too.
If you prefer to read more before jumping in then you can continue by reading the Getting Started Guide now and then visit Clayton when you’re ready. You could also visit the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page to get some quick answers.×
Look up information on specific items. You can search by item name, type, or description. Multiple terms should be split by a space. If multiple terms are used then items that match either of the terms will be pulled.
- Vibrant eggplant ready to be eaten.
- Deep Blue Eggplant
- Look at that color, it must have great flavor.
- Pinto Beans
- Bag of beans ready to eat.
- Kumato Tomato
- Specialty bred for a higher sweetness they are quite the treat.
- Green Heirloom Tomato
- These green tomatoes are not quite ripe and have a slightly sour taste.
- Yellow Heirloom Tomato
- Yellow tomatoes have a lower acidity level giving them a slightly sweater flavor.
- Orange Heirloom Tomato
- Like yellow tomatoes with lower acid and more sweetness than red tomatoes with a slightly richer color.
- White Onion
- Sharp strong flavor.
- Red Onion
- Sweeter and more mild than other onions they are great to eat raw.
- Freshly cut wheat ready to eat.
- Jarred Apples
- Apples jarred to keep them preserved. They aren't as good as fresh, but they'll last a while like this.
- Jarred Peaches
- While not as good as fresh peaches, these jarred slices are nicely preserved and will last a while.
- Tender artichoke, a bit sharper and stronger than it's green counterpart.
- Green Artichoke
- Yummy green artichoke what a treat. Picked before it's bloomed the petals are nice and tender.
- Sunflower Seeds
- A handful of sunflower seeds still shelled.