Hello and Welcome to Eliyo!
If you want to get started right away, then Visit Clayton in Lavinth, a city in the world of Eliyo. Clayton is a breeder of sorts and may be willing to help you out. He knows a lot about taking care of elons too.
If you prefer to read more before jumping in then you can continue by reading the Getting Started Guide now and then visit Clayton when you’re ready. You could also visit the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page to get some quick answers.×
Look up information on specific items. You can search by item name, type, or description. Multiple terms should be split by a space. If multiple terms are used then items that match either of the terms will be pulled.
- Brown Onion
- Not as strong as the white onion they still have a bite to them.
- Green Cabbage
- Both mild and bitter cabbage is good raw and cooked.
- Red Cabbage
- More vibrant than green cabbage with different nutritional value it tastes more or less the same.
- White Cabbage
- Grown in the colder climates white cabbage is more tart than bitter though tends to be very tender.
- Red raspberries have a bit of tart and a bit of sweet.
- White Raspberries
- Really mild in flavor they are great for picky eaters.
- Yellow Raspberries
- Yellow raspberries are sweet with a bit of tart.
- Orange Raspberries
- A mild flavor of sweet and tart but with a bit of a floral bite as well.
- Black raspberries
- Similar in flavor to both a red raspberry and a blackberry a stronger flavor and tartness than either.
- Candy Corn Zorvic Plushie
- This Zorvic looks like a candy corn. Yum, makes me hungry.
- Ghost Zorvic Plush
- Eerie white glow with red eyes this ghost plush still manages to look cute.
- Black Cat Zorvic Plush
- Yellow cat eyes and black fur distinguish this halloween plush.
- Brown Werewolf Zorvic Plush
- Brown werewolf plushie with silver eyes. A limited time item great for any plushie collection.
- Silver Werewolf Zorvic Plush
- Silver werewolf with glowing yellow eyes.
- Cherry Wood Flute
- This flute is made out of cherry wood giving it a nice red coloring with a lime green detailing for contrast.